SERVING GLADSTONE | MILWAUKIE | OREGON CITY | WEST LINN
Your transmission is a complex component required for your vehicle to run. It’s important to find a talented mechanic when it comes to having your transmission rebuilt. In Oregon City, Milwaukie and the surrounding areas, Uncle Al’s Auto Repair is the leading experts in rebuilt transmissions.
What Are Some Signs I Might Need My Transmission Rebuilt?
Your transmission will give you clear signs it needs some attention:
- Burning smell – your vehicle shouldn’t give off any odor. If you smell burning it could be your transmission fluid burning up.
- Noisy – If your car is sitting idle and you hear loud noises coming from your vehicle, you could need your transmission rebuilt.
- Gears slipping – If your transmission is functioning normally, you should hardly notice gear changes. If you notice the gears slipping this is a sign you need to have your transmission repaired.
- Leaking fluid – leaking fluid is never a good sign! If you know it’s transmission fluid that is coming out of the vehicle, it’s important to get it right into a shop for transmission repair.
- Check engine light – An illuminated dashboard is not something you want to see. The check engine light could mean an issue with your transmission or a number of other issues.
Uncle Al’s Auto Repair will diagnose your vehicles problem at no charge and prior to doing any repairs, we will contact you with a detailed assessment and estimate for repairing your vehicle. Upon your authorization, we will give you an approximate completion date and time, and keep you up-dated on your vehicles repair when necessary.
Request Transmission Repair Shop Service!
Ready to Schedule Service?
Call Now or leave your information below and we will call you back shortly.
Rebuilt Transmissions In Gladstone OR and Oregon City OR
Serving Customers In The Greater Portland OR Area: