SERVING GLADSTONE | MILWAUKIE | OREGON CITY | WEST LINN
Your automatic transmission is a complex, vital component in your vehicle. if your automatic transmission isn’t functioning properly it will prevent your vehicle from operating. In Vancouver, Washington and the surrounding area, Uncle Al’s Auto Repair mechanics are the leaders in automatic transmission repair. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment to have your automatic transmission repaired.
How Will I Know I Need My Automatic Transmission Repaired?
Your automatic transmission will give you clear signs it needs some attention:
- Burning smell – your vehicle shouldn’t give off any odor. If you smell burning it could be your transmission fluid burning up.
- Noisy – If your car is sitting idle and you hear loud noises coming from your vehicle, you could need your automatic transmission repaired.
- Gears slipping – If your automatic transmission is functioning normally, you should hardly notice gear changes. If you notice the gears slipping this is a sign you need to have your automatic transmission repaired.
- Leaking fluid – leaking fluid is never a good sign! If you know it’s transmission fluid that is coming out of the vehicle, it’s important to get it right into a shop for automatic transmission repair.
- Check engine light – An illuminated dashboard is not something you want to see. The check engine light could mean an issue with your automatic transmission or a number of other issues.
Request Transmission Repair Shop Service!
Ready to Schedule Service?
Call Now or leave your information below and we will call you back shortly.
Automatic Transmissions In Gladstone OR and Oregon City OR
Serving Customers In The Greater Portland OR Area: