4×4 Transmission Repair
SERVING GLADSTONE | MILWAUKIE | OREGON CITY | WEST LINN
At some point or another, your vehicle will need a transmission repair. Whether it needs to be simple repairs or an entire replacement all comes down to how long it’s been driven with transmission problems and how much damage it has.
If your 4×4 transmission isn’t working properly, stop by Uncle Al’s Auto Repair. We’ve been serving the Gladstone area for more than 20 years. Our transmission technicians are ASE Certified. We’re the local leaders when it comes to all-wheel-drive transmissions. Contact us today for your free estimate!
Request Transmission Repair Shop Service!
Ready to Schedule Service?
Call Now or leave your information below and we will call you back shortly.
What are the signs your 4×4 transmission is going out?
- Burning odor – your vehicle shouldn’t give off any odor. If you smell burning it could be your transmission fluid burning up.
- Noise – If your car is sitting idle and you hear loud noises coming from your vehicle, you could need your 4×4 transmission repaired.
- Gear problems – If your 4×4 transmission is functioning normally, you should hardly notice gear changes. If you notice the gears slipping this is a sign you need to have your 4×4 transmission repaired.
- Tires slipping – because the 4×4 transmission is designed to send power to each tire, if you find some are slipping it could mean it needs servicing or repairs
- Leaking fluid – leaking fluid is never a good sign! If you know it’s transmission fluid that is coming out of the vehicle, it’s important to get it right into a shop for 4×4 transmission repair.
- Check engine light – An illuminated dashboard is not something you want to see. The check engine light could mean an issue with your 4×4 transmission or a number of other issues.
Trusted All Wheel Drive Transmission Repair
Your all-wheel drive transmission is designed to provide you with the maximum amount of power and torque without causing any of your tires to slip. When your all-wheel-drive transmission isn’t working properly, it can be stressful. Your all-wheel drive transmission is a complex component that requires an expert mechanic in order to properly repair it.
Is it time to have your all wheel drive transmission repaired or serviced? Uncle Al’s Auto Repair is here to help. We’ve been providing exceptional all wheel drive transmission repair services for over 20 years. Our technicians are highly-trained, highly-experienced, and ASE Certified. We work on all makes and models, both foreign and domestic. We provide competitive rates and only the best in quality vehicle care and maintenance. So stop by and see why we’re the trust choice for 4×4 transmission repair services in the Gladstone and Milwaukee area.
All Wheel Drive Transmissions In Gladstone OR and Oregon City OR
Serving Customers In The Greater Portland OR Area: