SERVING GLADSTONE | MILWAUKIE | OREGON CITY | WEST LINN
The alternator is a vital component for your vehicle to run properly. The alternator is responsible for providing electrical power to the car and recharging your battery. The mechanics at Uncle Al’s Automotive Services, can help you determine whether or not your vehicle needs an alternator repair or replacement.
How Will I Know If I Need Alternator Repair Or Replacement?
The alternator is the power generating source for your vehicle, there will be obvious signs when it starts to go bad.
Request Auto Repair Service!
Ready to Schedule Service?
Call Now or leave your information below and we will call you back shortly.
- Erratic Headlights – This could mean your headlights going dim, having periods of unusual brightness or they might not work at all.
- Powered Accessories – Take notice of things like powered windows and heated seats not behaving properly, as this could be a sign you’re in need of alternator repair.
- Noises – Often people will hear a whining noise before their alternator goes out. If your car is making strange noises, it’s best to get it into the shop.
- Burning Smell – An alternator that needs to be replaced often is accompanied by a burning rubber smell.
- Dead Battery – If your battery is good but keeps dying or your car won’t start, it’s possible you’ll need your alternator repaired or replaced.
If you feel you might need alternator repair, feel free to call the expert mechanics at Uncle Al’s Automotive Services so you we can get you back safely on the road.
Alternator Repair In Gladstone OR and Oregon City OR
Serving Customers In The Greater Portland OR Area: