Serving Gladstone OR | Milwaukie OR | Oregon City OR | West Linn OR
Uncle Al’s Automotive has ASE Master Certified Technicians available to service the transmission repair, inspection, diagnosis and rebuild needs of residents in the Gladstone, Milwaukie, and Oregon City areas. We offer comprehensive transmission services for both manual and automatic vehicles, while always providing a 2 year or 24,000 mile warranty on all transmission services rendered. Contact us now to make an appointment today!
Comprehensive Transmission Services
- Transmission maintenance services: All transmissions require maintenance services, however how often this needs to be done is determined by a variety of factors including the make and model of the vehicle in addition to how often the vehicle is used. Typically, most vehicle transmissions require service every 30,000-50,000 miles, yet this varies widely.
- Transmission coolers: Installation and flushing: Many people choose to install transmission coolers as a precaution to ensure their transmission does not overheat. Allow us to assist you with your transmission cooler installation, then bring it in down the road for our transmission cooler flushing service as well.
- Automatic and manual transmission repair: We offer thorough and complete transmission repair services performed by ASE Master Certified Technicians. We accept all make and models of vehicles, new and old.
- Automatic and manual transmission rebuilds: If you need a full blown transmission rebuild look no further. We have the equipment and expertise to conduct a top-notch transmission rebuild for your vehicle.
- Differential service and repair: We provide front, rear, ring and pinions differential repair services.
- Transfer case repair: This component of your powertrain is normally located behind your transmission and is responsible for keeping your vehicle in all wheel or four wheel drive. Our seasoned technicians offer transfer case repair services for all makes and models of 4×4 vehicles.
- Computer-operated transmissions- Diagnosing and scanning: Newer vehicles have computerized transmissions that require special diagnostics that we are able to perform in house. We have the experience to work on both older vehicles, and newer alike. We have worked on numerous computerized powertrains and are confident in our ability to correct any issue associated with these machines.
<< Back To Auto Repair Services